12-Weeks To Mind-Body Weight Loss
Are you tired of feeling like a failure because your previous weight loss efforts didn’t work?
Do you often say to yourself “I just need to get back on track and eat better and exercise more?”
Do you have feelings of guilt and shame about your weight?
Do you stuff your emotions and have a hard time finding your “voice”?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, please join me on an incredible healing journey to uncover why you can’t lose weight and keep it off and discover how YOU can make it happen!
Karen is simply amazing. I had been doing well with my program (my cravings were disappearing and I was losing weight), but this fear of failing kept showing up. In the past, I’d always been “good” for a few days and then I’d fall of the wagon. Several decades later I was repeating this thought pattern and I was terrified it was going to sabotage my weight loss. Today we worked through these fears and I was able to complete let them go! With Karen’s help I also came up with my new “mantra” . . .
“I’m choosing to prepare myself emotionally, energetically, and spiritually to live a life without all this turmoil and judgment of self in my head. THAT is what I am committing to for my weight loss plan. I love how food is no longer the focus of my thinking and that I have a different relationship with food that is much more peaceful. Food is just food and I’m so glad it is no longer replacing a friendship, filling time, or keeping me in hiding.” Donna
Here’s what you get:
* Private sessions with Karen
* 14-day meal makeover plan
* Emotion diary and daily tapping scripts
* Audio classes using EFT for Weight Loss
Private sessions with Karen Donaldson, EFT Certified Weight Loss Coach
- Deep work on the core issues and beliefs that are keeping you stuck
- Help with healing traumatic events in your life that create underlying anxieties
- Tools for calming your fight-or-flight response so you can stop releasing sugars and adrenaline into your system
Mind-Body “Detox” (Meal Makeover Plan)
- 14 days of menus – breakfast, lunch, and dinner plans featuring no added sugars, processed foods, wheat, or artificial sweeteners
- Lots of protein, healthy fats, fiber, and fruits and vegetables to help you release the fat
- Fabulously easy leftovers plans
- Family friendly ingredients that you already have in your pantry and fridge!
“I absolutely loved the menus – and so did the rest of my family. I lost weight without having to cook separate meals. Thanks Karen! Amy
If you’re ready to:
- Release the weight
- Keep it off
- Improve your digestion
- Get off the sugar train
- Detox your body . . . AND
- Feel more calm and happy
- Increase your energy
- Heal the issues behind your emotional eating once and for all
Apply for your COMPLIMENTARY DISCOVERY SESSION to see if working with Karen is right for you.
Six (6) audio classes EFT for Weight Loss
Session 1- Focuses on the importance of good nutrition, encouraging you to eliminate foods that don’t serve your body well.
Session 2 – Reviews the role of carbohydrates, the importance of getting enough healthy fats, as well as the avoidance of dairy and artificial sweeteners.
Session 3 – When you listen to your body and honor what it needs, it will release the weight. Our weight is a symptom of what is really going on. It does not define us.
Session 4 – Affirmations, what we say and think to ourselves and how that can set us up for failure rather than success.
Session 5 – Addresses the doubts that can creep in when you are working toward your weight loss goals. You will be encouraged to forgive yourself.
Session 6 – Brings attention to other factors that affect your weight, such as stress. Includes a deep breathing exercise and a visualization to help you tune in to how you are feeling.
An affirmation is anything you say or think. A lot of what people normally say and think is very negative and doesn’t create good experiences. You have to retrain your speaking and thinking into positive patterns if you want a positive life.
An affirmation opens the door. It’s a beginning point on the path to change. When I talk about affirmations, I mean consciously choosing words that will either help eliminate something from your life or help create something new in your life.
Every thought you think and every word you speak is an affirmation. All of your self-talk, your internal dialogue, is a stream of affirmations. You’re using affirmations every moment whether you know it or not. You’re affirming and creating your life experiences with every word or thought.
- Pay attention to your thoughts so you can begin to eliminate ones creating experiences you do not want in your life.
- Please realize that every complaint is an affirmation of something you think you don’t want in your life.
- Every time you get angry you are affirming that you want more anger in your life.
- Every time you feel like a victim, you’re affirming that you want to continue to feel like a victim.
You’re not a bad person for thinking the way you do. You’ve just never learned how to think and talk. People throughout the world are just now beginning to learn that thoughts create experiences. It’s time for you to wake up and begin to consciously create your life in a way that pleases and supports you. You can do it. I can do it. We all can do it — we just need to learn how. (Louise L. Hay)
In this profound book Louise Hay shows us how we can choose to be happy. She provides insight and instructions to assist each person to make positive choices in their lives. The topics covered include health, fear, critical thinking, addictions, work, money and prosperity, friends, love and intimacy, and aging.